This Unit will expand on your initial marketing experience to explore the growing influence of marketplace factors on digital marketing. We will explore the expansion of the marketing mix into an array of digital touchpoints and help you better identify customer segments through their digital behaviours.
This Level 2 Unit is a 3-credit unit, which requires you to commit to 24 hours of study.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Are in employment or self-employment
The entry requirements for our Level 2 Units include, either:
- 2 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - D or 9-3 or equivalent, or
- Level 1 vocational qualification and a Level 1 English qualification, or
- Previous work experience in this area is preferable but not essential.
Who this course is for
This Level 2 Unit provides learners with the underpinning skills and knowledge required to work in Digital Marketing roles. This Unit relates to jobs in product marketing, content marketing or social media marketing.
At the end of this Unit you will be able to
- Understand the principles of marketing.
- Understand the term ‘marketing mix’.
- Understand the impact of the marketplace on an organisation.
- Understand the main features of buyer behaviour.
Within this Unit you will have:
- Accessible materials for all learners
- Access to flexible and self-paced learning through our online portal
- Support within tutor led forums
- Support networks with other learners