Programming is an increasingly important skill, whether you aspire to a career in software development, or in other fields. This course is the Programming Fundamentals in Python.
Though it is in Python, the course talks about the basic concepts of programming and can be applied to any Programming Language. Programming is about figuring out how to solve a class of problems and writing the algorithm.
This Level 3 Unit is a 6-credit unit, which requires you to commit to 50 hours of study.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Are in employment or self-employment
The entry requirements for our Level 3 Units include, either:
- 4 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - C or 9-4 or equivalent, or
- a Level 2 vocational qualification and a Level 2 English qualification, or
- 1-year work’s experience in a related subject area.
You will learn:
- The different data types in Python.
- How to use commands to produce output.
- How to assignment and arithmetic operators to create basic mathematical expressions.
- How to use selection commands.
- How to use Loops.
- How to use subroutines.
- How to use functions.
- How to use arrays.
- How to use logical operators.
- How to read from and write to files.
Within this Unit you will have
- Accessible materials for all learners
- Access to flexible and self-paced learning through our online portal
- Support within tutor led forums
- Support networks with other learners