This Unit will enhance your understanding of the key reasons why business planning is important. You will develop skills and insight to; analyse the effectiveness of planning for an organisation; the process of developing strategies from a set of business objectives and evaluate the effects of restraints on developing strategies.
At the end of this Unit you will be able to explain the importance of contingency or crisis strategies in business planning and understand the importance of continued monitoring and evaluation of a business plan implementation.
This Level 3 Unit is a 3-credit unit, which requires you to commit to 23-hours of study.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Are in employment or self-employment
The entry requirements for our Level 3 Units include, either:
- 4 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - C or 9-4 or equivalent, or
- A Level 2 vocational qualification and a Level 2 English qualification, or
- 1-year work’s experience in a related subject area.
Who this course is for
This Level 3 Unit provides learners with further knowledge and insight into leadership and management. This Unit if for those looking to develop into a leadership role or refine their management skills within the digital economy.
At the end of this Unit you will
- Understand the importance and effectiveness of planning to a business.
- Understand the development of strategies from business objectives.
- Understand the importance of monitoring and evaluation for effective business planning.
This Unit is made up of 3 OCN London Credits and requires 23 study hours.
Within this Unit you will have
- Materials which are accessible for all learners
- Access to flexible and self-paced learning through our online portal
- Tutor support and contact time where needed
- Support networks with other learners