Programming is an increasingly important skill, whether you aspire to a career in software development, or in other fields. This course is the Programming Method, it teaches the intermediate concepts that comes with Programming.
This Level 3 Unit is a 3-credit unit, which requires you to commit to 30 hours of study.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Are in employment or self-employment
The entry requirements for our Level 3 Units include, either:
- 4 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - C or 9-4 or equivalent, or
- A Level 2 vocational qualification and a Level 2 English qualification, or
- 1-year work’s experience in a related subject area.
Who is the course for?
This Level 3 Unit provides learners with the underpinning skills and knowledge required to work in IT and Digital Skills roles. This Unit relates to jobs in Programming, Software development, Data Analysts and other related IT roles
You will learn
- Expressions and Statements
- Object Oriented Programming