This Unit will expand on your initial marketing experience and challenge you to identify your competition to identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. We will explore the key political, economic, social and technological influences on how you position a product in the marketplace.
We will explore, the UK leaving the European Union, Industry 4.0, the emergence of the green economy and shifting consumer behaviours during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Are in employment or self-employment
The entry requirements for our Level 2 Units include, either:
- 2 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - D or 9-3 or equivalent, or
- Level 1 vocational qualification and a Level 1 English qualification, or
- Previous work experience in this area is preferable but not essential.
Who this course is for
This Level 2 Unit provides learners with the underpinning skills and knowledge required to work in Digital Marketing roles. This Unit relates to jobs in product marketing, content marketing or social media marketing.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this Unit you will be able to:
- Understand competition in the market place.
- Understand the importance of the SWOT process in developing a marketing plan.
- Understand the PEST analysis process in relation to a particular product.
This Unit is made up of 3 OCN London credits and requires 24 study hours.
Within this Unit you will have
- Accessible materials for all learners
- Access to flexible and self-paced learning through our online portal
- Support within tutor led forums
- Support networks with other learners.