This award will help you advance your digital marketing insight and knowhow. This qualification will enhance your understanding of digital marketing principles, the role of marketing within business and the external influences on marketing in the digital marketplace. We will explore the marketing mix and other principles of digital marketing with the aim of helping you advance marketing ideas into a detailed plan for organisational buy-in.
This Level 2 Course is worth 7 credits which requires you to commit to 55 hours of study.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Are in employment or self-employment
The entry requirements for our Level 2 Units include, either:
- 2 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - D or 9-3 or equivalent, or
- Level 1 vocational qualification and a Level 1 English qualification, or
- Previous work experience in this area is preferable but not essential.
Who this course is for
This Level 2 Award provides learners with the underpinning skills and knowledge required to work in Digital Marketing roles. This Award relates to jobs in product marketing, content marketing or social media marketing.
You will learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of marketing within a business
- Understand the principles of marketing
- Understand the term ‘marketing mix’
- Understand the impact of the marketplace on an organisation
- Understand the main features of buyer behaviour
- Understand competition in the market place
- Understand the importance of the SWOT process in developing a marketing plan
- Understand the PEST analysis process in relation to a particular product
The course is made up of three units:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Marketing
- Unit 2: The Marketing Environment
- Unit 3: Developing a Marketing Plan