This Unit will expand on your basic marketing experience to help you effectively promote products and brands to targeted online customer demographics. We will explore the role of marketing within a business to understand its importance alongside other business functions. We will further explore the role of digital marketing by using real examples from actual situations.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Are in employment or self-employment
The entry requirements for our Level 2 Units include, either:
- 2 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - D or 9-3 or equivalent, or
- Level 1 vocational qualification and a Level 1 English qualification, or
- Previous work experience in this area is preferable but not essential.
Who this course is for
This Level 2 Unit provides learners with the underpinning skills and knowledge required to work in Digital Marketing roles. This Unit relates to jobs in product marketing, content marketing or social media marketing.
At the end of this Unit you will be able to
- Understand the role of marketing within a business
This Unit is made up of 1 OCN London credit and requires 8 study hours.
Within this Unit you will have
- Accessible materials for all learners
- Access to flexible and self-paced learning through our online portal
- Support within tutor led forums
- Support networks with other learners